In spite of major loafing and scoffing of chocolate and much squeeing over doctor who. (I mean David Tennant getting wet and then camping it up… pwhoar…)
So this weekend I have:
– Written an original PWP and submitted it to two (naughty naughty, I know…) markets.
– Taken a HUGE chance and re-hashed “Breathe” for the original market and submitted. (There is no way in hell it will be accepted as it’s far too weird, but .. squee..what if it is accepted???)
– Written a Lucius Malfoy sonnet for the Sorting Hat Drabblethon
– Written a spork for
– Started a fairy tale retelling based on the Red Shoes.
– Written 1000 words of Transgressions
I’m stunned. Normally I just have good intentions. Just shows what I can achieve when I’m not chatting all the time! (Although have managed that too, a bit.) Is this “balance”?© Copyright 2006 Erastes, All rights Reserved. Written For: Erastes