1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it’s guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions
1. Who’s scruffy lookin’?
2. You’ve got me? Who’s got you?
3. It’s not the years, honey, it’s the mileage
4. Don’t forget to kill Philip!
5. My taste includes both snails and oysters.
6. Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It’s like Jell-O on springs.
7. Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night!
8. This is the universe. Big, isn’t it.
9. When you’re slapped, you’ll take it and like it.
10. Yes, I’ve read a poem. Try not to faint.© Copyright 2008 Erastes, All rights Reserved. Written For: Erastes