as I haven’t been keeping up to date recently.
1. eyes – not bad. still managing – the edges are a bit wobbly.
2. TANGLED – brilliant! I loved it, why was no one raving about it?
3. THE KING’S SPEECH, very good indeed, even with the horrid Firth. Thought the end speech over-music was an odd choice, though.
4. SPARTACUS: GODS OF THE ARENA. Nom nom nom.
5. Mere Mortals edits going well, I’m going to have to print it out though, and go through it in hard copy. There’s a lot I know I’ve missed. Heard from the editor regarding Muffled Drum, the second round of edits are going to be sent back to me tomorrow! argh! I mean, I am pleased that things are moving along, but I haven’t written anything new and it’s FEBRUARY TOMORROW! ARGH!
6. Lucius is watching "Episodes" – he doesn’t normally watch anything wordy. He likes action films or dog trialing. This is a bit clever for cats.
7. Reading Tongues of Serpents by Naomi Novik. It’s a bit dull so far, to be honest.
8. think that’s it.© Copyright 2011 Erastes, All rights Reserved. Written For: Erastes